Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY FEELINGS BEFORE AND AFTER TAKE SUBJECT PUBLIC SPEAKING

What my feelings before taking the subject public speaking? My feelings at that time was afraid because I was not so to speak fluent in English. I thought at that time only to drop just because of fear of public speaking subjects only. But when I think back it really does not act professional. so I proceed immediately to take this subject and try to bring myself.
While, I feel after taking the subject of public speaking is really fun and I feel confident to speak in public. This is thanks to the guidance of Miss khairunisya wildu. in addition, many of my art to take these subjects as how to speak correctly, the correct style and so forth. I hope to take this subject will help me in the job later. God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment